Monday, April 26, 2010

Failed my chip-bet

So I failed my chip bet. And get this, I didn't even REALIZE it at the time that I had lost. I was at a Mexican place (okay, technically, it was El Salvidorian...) and because it's insanely popular, we had a couple of drinks while we waited for our table. I was on a double-date with a good friend of mine from Dallas and we were just having a blast gushing about Vegas (okay, they were all gushing about Vegas, since I have never been). When we got seated, they brought us tortilla chips and 2 types of salsa. Without even thinking about it, I dug in! I was starving, had half a margarita in my system already, and literally did not even realize I was eating chips.

Isn't that just awful?? Maybe junk food really is addicting after all. Or maybe I just eat everything that's in sight. Who knows!

1 comment:

  1. Tortilla chips don't count! Salsa's pretty healthy if it's freshly made...

    ReplyDelete